Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Charlie Sheen Slams Brooke Mueller’s Claims

Things are heating up again between Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller, and the latest drama is surrounding an alleged anti-Semitic text message.


Mueller says Charlie once referred to his manager Mark Burg as a “stooped Jew pig,” but Sheen is calling foul.


The “Two and a Half Men” actor retorted, 'I would never, ever say that about my dear friend Mark. [Mueller] is trying to create discord. I caught her on my phone a year ago texting. She was trying to cause discord among my immediate family. I caught her red-handed and she confessed.'


Charlie continued, 'This is no different. Natty and Rachel (aka 'the goddesses') observed her on several occasions [recently] with my unlocked phone that I should never have left out.'


Mr. Sheen also expressed concern over Brooke’s mental state. 'What she's saying is a frigging lie. I'd like to see her drug tests right now. I'd go head-to-head with her on that. All [Mueller] does is wreak chaos and havoc wherever she goes.'